Everyone has their top pick of favorite makeup products. It is always a challenge finding products that work right for you, and your needs. The products that I am sharing with you are products that I find go above and beyond and perform exactly how I want them too.
- Two Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer – I personally use this bronzer as an eyeshadow. I use it in my crease, on my lid, and as a blending color. It is such a beautiful brown, not too light, and not too dark, and looks amazing on my skin tone. It is so pigmented, lasts all day, and smells like hot chocolate.
2. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Champagne Pop – I have tried the Anastasia glow kit, Makeup Forever HD highlighter, Benefit stick highlight, and the MAC highlighter, and nothing compares to this! I only have to use couple swipes with my brush, and I start to glow. The other thing that I love about this highlighter is that it actually stays on. I find that a lot of other highlighters look really good when you first put them on, but an hour later it looks like you never even highlighted. I 100% recommend this highlighter.
3. Urban Decay Perversion Water Proof Fine-Point Eye Pen – If you are like me and struggle with eyeliner, then you know that liquid is the worst. It is so hard to wing you eyeliner using a liquid pen, because it makes it so much easier to mess up. This felt-tip eyeliner pen is absolutely one of the best I have tried, and it makes winging you eyeliner 1000 times easier. It is a true jet black, and stays on forever. I fell asleep wearing this eyeliner and when I woke up it still looked as good as when I first put it on!
4. Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24 Hour Lip Liner in the color Ex-Girlfriend – This stuff is seriously amazing. It lasts for so long, and is the perfect color. It isn’t too red, too pink, or too brown, but the perfect shade. It isn’t too dark or too light either. I wear this all over my lips, with my Nivea lip-balm, and my lips look and feel amazing! You can eat and drink with this lip-liner and nothing about it will change. I have very chapped lips, especially in the fall and winter time, and it does not dry out my lips at all.
5. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater – This will forever be my favorite product. It has so many uses, and does such a good job in every single way that it can be used. You can use this as a setting spray, and it will make your makeup last all day without looking cakey. If your skin is irritated, you can spray this on and it will calm it down instantly. If you need to quickly freshen up, just a few squirts of this and you will look and feel amazing. It smells so good, and it only sells for $7. It is my holy grail item that I can’t live without!